2015 KinderStars

2015 KinderStars

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

My Welcome Letter

Dear KinderStar,
       I hope you have had a wonderful summer!  I really hope you are excited about beginning the school year.   Probably you and your parents are a bit nervous about the first day of kindergarten, (August 11th @7:15).  You know what? I am too. Every year, I have butterflies when I walk into my classroom.   All of your anxieties about the “newness” of the school will soon disappear and we will all have such a great time as we start learning our routines and making friends to enjoy throughout the year.  
Parents, we are now a KinderStar family.  If I can answer any questions or if you have any comments, you can call me at school, 334-885-6823; call my home, 334-863-4781; call/text my cell, 334-863-0959; email, nmoore@randolph.k12.al.us ; check out our blog, http://mrsmooreskinderstars.blogspot.com/

I am so looking forward to being your teacher,

Mrs. Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment